Item Code: 388300
- APO- Prochlorperazine Nausea Relief.
- It contains the active ingredient, prochlorperazine (as prochlorperazine maleate).
- Prochlorperazine belongs to a group of medicines called phenothiazines.
- It helps to correct chemical imbalances in the brain, allowing it to function correctly.
- These chemicals may also affect the parts of the brain which control nausea (feeling sick) and vomiting.
- It is used to treat nausea associated with migraine (throbbing headache, usually affecting one side of the head, and often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light).
Price (GST exempt): $6.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use as only directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor immediately.
- Prochlorperazine 5mg tablets
- Your doctor will tell you how much Stemzine to take, depending on your condition.
- The usual recommended dose for nausea and vomiting is 1 or 2 tablets two to three times daily.
- The usual recommended dose for dizziness is 1 or 2 tablets three to four times daily.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)