Item Code: 605425
- Asmol inhaler is indicated for the relief of bronchospasm in patients with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and for acute prophylaxis against exercise induced asthma and other stimuli known to induce bronchospasm.
- Asmol inhaler belongs to a group of medicines called bronchodilators or beta-2 agonists.
- Asmol is inhaled into the lungs and works rapidly to open up the air passages in your lungs.
- Asmol inhaler gives fast relief from your chest symptoms and so is often called a "reliever" medicine.
Price (GST exempt): $5.50
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Do not burn or puncture the metal can, even when it is empty.
- The metal can is pressurised and may explode when punctured or burned.
- You can recycle the plastic holder and the mouthpiece cover of your inhaler with other plastic things.
- The usual dose is one or two puffs every four hours if needed.
- Your doctor may advise you to take a different dose.
- This depends on your condition and whether or not you are taking any other medicine.
- Elderly patients may need smaller doses.
- If you have an Asthma Action Plan that you have agreed with your doctor, follow it closely at all times.
- Follow all directions given to you by your doctor and pharmacist carefully.
- Instructions on how to use Asmol inhaler are included in the pack.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)