Item Code: 022454
- Bisolvon Dry Pastilles contain the active ingredient dextromethorphan hydrobromide, a cough suppressant that acts on the cough-reflex centre in the brain to stop the urge to cough.
- The honey-lime flavoured smooth pastille provides a soothing experience as it dissolves slowly in the mouth.
- Bisolvon Dry Pastilles goes to work fast, calming the urge to cough within an hour and lasts up to 6 hours.
- It is free from sugar (does not contain sucrose, lactose or fructose), and gluten.
Price (GST exempt): $7.45
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- dextromethorphan 10.5mg per pastille
- Adults and children over 12 years: Slowly suck 1 - 3 pastilles every 4 - 6 hours when necessary.
- Maximum 12 pastilles in 24 hour.
- Children 6 -12 years: Slowly suck 1 pastille every 4 - 6 hours when necessary.
- Maximum 6 pastilles in 24 hours.
- Use in children 6 – 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)