Item Code: 024950
- May assist in the management of acne.
- May help to relieve minor skin disorders including dermatitis.
- Maintains healthy skin.
- Supports production of healthy sperm.
- Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm count.
- Maintains healthy immune function.
- Active Ingredients
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU.
- When taken in excess of 8,000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 25 mg) 125 mg, Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2 mg) 20 mg, Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate 860 µg) 2500 IU, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg.
- Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)