Item Code: 024941
- High potency.
- Rich source of vitamins A and D.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Maintains healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts.
- Helps to maintain bone health.
- Supports healthy skin.
- Helps to relieve joint tenderness and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Active Ingredients
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU.
- When taken in excess of 8,000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Cod liver oil (natural) 1000 mg, providing: Vitamin A 1000 IU, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 2.5 µg) 00 IU.
- Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 4-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 4 years – only as professionally prescribed.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)