Item Code: 055719
- Sore Throat Oral Spray includes ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve symptoms of a sore throat such as pain, burning, and inflammation.
- Try gargling with warm salty water.
- Soothe your throat and keep it moist with plenty of warm fluids: herbal tea and chicken or miso soup are great choices.
- Stay in a warm environment and breathe through your nose.
- Keep your cold to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.Rest your voice.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Contains equal parts of: Ammonium causticum4C, Apis mellifica 5C, Arsenicum album 4C, Aurum metallicum 5C, Belladonna 4C, Bryonia 3X, Echinacea angustifolia 3C, Ferrum phosphoricum 5C, Lachesis 6C, Mercurius solubilis 6C.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
- Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
- Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses.
- Then, ever 4 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)