Item Code: 463337
- CLARATYNE relieves symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis (including hayfever), such as sneezing, runny or itchy nose, and burning or itchy eyes.
- CLARATYNE may also be used to relieve symptoms associated with a skin condition called chronic urticaria (also called hives); these symptoms include itching, redness and lumps on the skin.
Price (GST exempt): $11.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use as only directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor immediately.
- The recommended dose of Claratyne-D with Decongestant in adults and children over 12 years is one tablet every 12 hours.
- It does not matter if you take Claratyne-D with Decongestant before or after food.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- Be sure to take Claratyne-D with Decongestant exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you to.
- If you do not follow their instructions, you may not get relief from your symptoms.
- Do not take more Claratyne-D with Decongestant than recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)