Item Code: 509981
- Runny nose.
- Blocked nose and sinus.
- Watery, itchy eyes.
Price (GST exempt): $10.25
- Active Ingredients
- This preparation may cause drowsiness.
- If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist: if using this product in children 6-11 years; if your symptoms persist; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Chlorpheniramine maleate 1.25 mg/5 mL & Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5 mg/5 mL.
- Contains: Sorbitol (6.3 g/60 mL), hydroxybenzoates, alcohol, and sugar.
- Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Does not contain: Colours, lactose, gluten, aspirin or paracetamol
- Children 6–11 years: 8–15 mL every 6–8 hours; Maximum dose: 32-60 mL.
- Age 12 years and over: 15 mL every 6 hours; Maximum dose: 60 mL.
- Use the measuring cup provided to measure the dose accurately.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)