Item Code: 112720
- Gastrolyte Jelly-Ice Blocks are ready to eat for rapid rehydration.
- Gastrolyte Jelly-Ice blocks contain a balanced solution of glucose and electrolytes that helps rehydrate the body quickly during dehydrating illnesses such as diarrhoea, vomiting, fever, colds and flu.
- Dehydration can happen during times of illness.
- The new Gastrolyte Jelly-Ice Blocks can be eaten at room temperature right out of the pack, refrigerated or frozen - ready for when you need it most.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Electrolytes and glucose per millilitre: Glucose 15.8mg/mL, Potassium citrate 2.11mg/mL, Sodium chloride 2.6mg/mL, Citric acid anhydrous 2.53mg/mL.
- Contains: glucose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate and sulfites.
- Contains potassium 1.14mg/mL and sodium 1.11mg/mL.
- Child 5-9kg 1 iceblock every 60 mins, 10-14kg 1-2 iceblocks every 60 mins, 15-19kg 2-3 iceblocks every 60 mins, 20-29kg 3-4 iceblocks every 60 mins, 30kg-adults 4-6 iceblocks every 60 mins
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)