Item Code: 255378
- Glycerol suppositories are a gentle, fast acting way to relieve occasional constipation.
- Glycerol suppositories generally produce a bowel movement in 15 to 60 minutes.The laxative effect is due to glycerol's osmotic effect which draws water into the stool.
Price (GST exempt): $7.95
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- The preparation should not be swallowed.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- If the condition persists seek medical advice.
- Glycerol suppositories are easy to insert.
- Remove the suppository from the plastic wrapping.
- Lie on your side and draw your knees towards your chest.
- Insert one suppository high into the rectum (back passage) with the pointed end first and retain for 15 to 30 minutes.
- It is not necessary for the entire suppository to melt to obtain satisfactory results.
- You may lubricate the tip of the suppository with water or water soluble lubricating gel (eg.
- KY gel) to make insertion easier.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- Consult your doctor before use in pregnancy.
- Keep suppositories in a cool dark place below 25°C.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)