Item Code: 408808
- Dermatological formula to assist in the treatment of dry skin due to dermatitis, eczema, ichthyosis and other dry skin conditions.
- Contains urea which protects the skin from dehydration by improving water retention and acting as an antipuritic to relieve the itching often associated with chronic dry skin.
- Helps soothe and restore moisture and suppleness to very dry, rough, flaking and chapped skin.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Urea 10% W/W.
- Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Aocohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
- Apply to affected area two or three times a day, especially after bathing and showering or as directed by your physician.
- Replacing your soap with Hamilton Skin Therapy Wash may assist in reducing irritation or drying of the skin.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)