Item Code: 461512
- Nausetil 5mg Tablets is used to treat nausea associated with migraine (severe headache).
- Nausrelif belongs to a group of medicines called phenothiazines, which help to correct chemical imbalances in the brain allowing it to function correctly.
- These chemicals may also affect the parts of the brain which control nausea.
Price (GST exempt): $11.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use as only directed.
- Each tablet contain 5mg prochlorperazine maleate.
- 5 or 10 mg (1-2 tablets) orally two or three times daily.
- For acute treatment, 20mg at once, followed, if necessary, by 10mg two hours later.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)