Item Code: 381500
- Fights 7 symptoms of withdrawal.
- Anxiety, cravings, increased appetite, irritability, low mood, poor concentration, restlesness.
Price (GST exempt): $58.95
- Active Ingredients
- Nicorette smoking cessation aids contain nicotine.
- Stop smoking aid.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Requires willpower.
- This pack contains Seven 13.5 cm² Transdermal Patches, each containing Nicotine 1.75 mg/cm²
(Once-Daily Patch for application to the skin, releasing 15 mg over 16 hours)
Other Ingredients are: Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate Film (PET)
Acrylic Adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacetonate
Siliconised PET Release Liner with Aluminised Single Side, Printing Inks
- For adults and children 12 years and over.
- Most smokers should start on 25 mg.
- Lighter smokers (less than 10 cigarettes per day) are recommended to start on the lower dose 15 mg.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of skin in the morning and remove the patch 16 hours later.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)