Item Code: 381527
- Fights 7 symptoms of withdrawal.
- Anxiety, cravings, increased appetite, irritability, low mood, poor concentration, restlesness.
Price (GST exempt): $35.95
- Active Ingredients
- Other Ingredients
- Nicorette smoking cessation aids contain nicotine.
- Stop smoking aid.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Requires willpower.
- contains seven 22.5 cm2 transdermal patches, each containing 1.75mg/cm2 (once daily patch for application to the skin, releasing 25mg over 16 hours)
- Medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, aluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with aluminised single side, printing inks.
- For adults aged 12 years and over:Most smokers should start on 25 mg.
- Lighter smokers (less than 10 per day) are recommended to start on the lower dose 15mg.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry area on skin in the morning and remove patch carefully 16 hours later.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)