Item Code: 408980
- Caffeine is a stimulant which makes the central nervous system (CNS) speed up the messages to and from the brain.
- This produces a condition of wakefulness and increased mental alertness.
- The safety of caffeine has been widely researched, and caffeine tablets are registered for sale as an alertness aid by government health authorities in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and other countries.
- Active Ingredients
- For occasional use only.
- Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep.
- If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a doctor.
- The recommended dose of one tablet contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Do not give to children under the age of 12 years of age.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, have high blood pressure or a heart condition, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- No-Doz Plus tablets contain 100mg of caffeine plus Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B3 in a base containing glucose.
- Follow the given instructions written in the pack.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)