Item Code: 579564
- Treatment of allergic conditions including some allergic reactions to drugs, urticaria and allergic contact dermatitis, and allergic reactions to insect bites and stings.
- Relief of excessive secretion in the upper respiratory tract as a result of hayfever and allergic rhinitis.
- Antiemetic for vomiting from various causes, including postoperative vomiting, irradiation sickness, drug induced nausea and motion sickness.
Price (GST exempt): $11.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Hypertensive crisis: Promethazine should be used with caution, if at all, in these patients.
- Solar dermatitis has been reported following oral doses of Phenergan in patients with eczema or a tendency to rheumatism.
- Epileptic patients may experience increased severity of convulsions.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Promethazine hydrochloride.
- Allergic disorder: Ages 6-12 years, 10 to 25 mL as a single dose at night, or (10 mL 2-3 times daily).
- Children 2-5 years 5 to 15 mL as a single dose at night, or (5 mL 2-3 times daily).
- Sedation: Ages 6-12 years 10 to 25 mL as a single dose at night.
- Ages 2-5 years, 5 to 15 mL as a single dose at night
Travel sickness Ages 6-12 years 10 mL.
- Ages 2-5 years take 5 mL.
- To be taken the night before travel and repeated after 6-8 hours on the following day if required.
- Nausea and vomiting 6-12 years 10 mL every 4 to 6 hours to a maximum daily dose of 25 mL.
- Ages 2-5 years, 5 mL every 4 to 6 hours to a maximum daily dose of 15 mL.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)