Item Code: 081019
- This medicine is used to give temporary relief of an unproductive and dry cough, which will not go away.
Price (GST exempt): $11.95
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Keep your Rikodeine in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30 degrees C.
- Do not store Rikodeine or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Do not leave it on a window sill or in the car.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Dihydrocodeine tartrate 19 mg and sorbitol 4.4 g.
- Speak to your pharmacist for information on how to use this product.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5-10mL (every 4-6 hours as required).
- Children 6-12 years 2.5-5mL (every 4-6 hours as required.
- Children under 6 years do not use.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)