Item Code: 589616
- Travacalm Original is a unique product to treat travel sickness because it contains a combination of dimenhydrinate, hyoscine hydrobromide and caffeine.
- Dimenhydrinate is an antihistamine that has an anti-vomiting effect.
- Hyoscine hydrobromide is an anticholinergic drug.
Price (GST exempt): $7.95
- Active Ingredients
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Not to be given to children under 2 years except on medical advice.
This medication may cause drowsiness.
- If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Dimenhydrinate 50mg Hyoscine Hydrobromide 0.2mg Caffeine 20mg.
- Take 30 minutes before departure.
- Repeat four hourly if necessary but do not exceed four tablets or four doses for children in 24 hours.
- Adults take 1 or 2 tablets.
- Ages 8 to 13 yrs old take 1 tablet.
- Children 2 to 3 years old take 1/4 tablet.
- Children 4 to 7 yrs old take 1/2 tablet.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)