Item Code: 223018
- Great for heavy flow, particularly in the middle of your period.
- 14g – this is about 3.5 teaspoons.
- Other Ingredients
- Tampon use has been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
- If you experience any symptoms associated with TSS, immediately stop using tampons and see your doctor.
- It may not be TSS but you should make sure, as it's fatal if not treated in the early stages.
- Elemental chlorine free bleached rayon, polyester/polyethylene cover, polyester/cotton string.
- Before and after inserting a tampon, always make sure your hands are super clean and have just been washed.
- It’s also a good idea to become familiar with your body as it’s easier to insert a tampon when you know where it’s going.
- So, get into a comfortable position and gently spread it open with your fingers to find the entrance to your vagina.
- This is where the tampon goes.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)